What is reflexology of the Foot?
Foot Reflexology has been described as a natural therapy that requires the application of a specific type of pressure on particular areas of the feet. It is a simple, non-invasive method to help balance the body. It is based on the principle that there are many reflexes in the feet which correspond to every part of the body, including all organs, cardiovascular system, neurological system, digestive system and lymphatic system. Reflexology serves as a relaxation tool and can improve circulation and promote a general feeling of wellness.
Benefits of Foot Reflexology:
1. relaxation and stress management
2. can assist in the relief of aches, pains and tension
3. can assist digestive and elimination difficulties
4. can help improve sleep patterns
5. can increase mental and physical well being