What is Massage Therapy?
Massage therapy involves the manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate muscle pain and stiffness, discomfort, and stress. It is effective in aiding rehabilitation, postural realignment, and promoting health and wellness.
Massage Therapy is recommended for:
- Back and neck pain (e.g., from computer use)
- Headaches and migraines
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Relief of tension-related headaches and migraines
- Prenatal and Postnatal massage
- Relaxation and the sense of well-being
- Tendonitis/bursitis (frozen shoulder)
- Repetitive strain injury
- Enhancement of athletic performance
- TMJ (jaw pain)
Massage Therapy is beneficial for:
- Relief of stress and muscle tension
- Alleviate low back pain
- Increase joint flexibility
- Decrease pain
- Improved circulation
Please fill out our Health History form below before your first visit.