Massage Therapy in Don Mills, Toronto
Massage therapy in Don Mills, Toronto is offered by Hands on Therapy, Monday to Saturday, by appointment only, please. Massage Therapy treatments offered:
- General Swedish Massage Therapy (Relaxation, Deep Tissue)
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy
- Massage Therapy with Acupuncture
- Massage Therapy with Therapeutic Ultrasound
Massage therapy involves the manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate muscle pain and stiffness, discomfort, and stress. It is effective in aiding rehabilitation, postural realignment, and promoting health and wellness.
Massage Therapy in Don Mills, Toronto is recommended for:
- Back and neck pain (e.g., from computer use)
- Headaches and migraines
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Relief of tension-related headaches and migraines
- Prenatal and Postnatal massage
- Relaxation and the sense of well-being
- Tendonitis/bursitis (frozen shoulder)
- Repetitive strain injury
- Enhancement of athletic performance
- TMJ (jaw pain)
Both Sarah Moir and Donna Lea are Registered Massage Therapists and are members of The College of Massage Therapist of Ontario (CMTO).
To book an appointment, please call us at (647) 560-9784, or for your convenience, you can book on our online booking calendar found above right.
Please fill out our Health History form below before your first visit.